Check the waterway and circuit before turning on the power. The boot sequence is:
1. Turn on the incoming power and turn on the key switch. At this time, the machine exhaust and the cooling system are energized, and the ammeter shows a value of about 7A.
2. Wait 5 to 10 seconds, press the trigger button on the external control panel, the ammeter shows the value is zero, after 3 to 5 seconds, the krypton lamp ignites, the ammeter shows the value 7A. (Refer to the operating instructions of the laser
3. Power on the galvanometer.
4. Turn on the computer and call up the required marking file.
5. Adjust the laser power to the working current (10 ~ 18A), you can start marking. After marking, turn off the power of each component in reverse according to the above sequence:
1. Adjust the working current of the laser power supply to the minimum (about 7A).
2. Shut down the computer.
3. Turn off the power of the galvanometer.
4. Press the stop button.
5. Turn off the key switch.
7. Disconnect incoming power.